Conversation A
對話A
Susie: Linda! How are you? We were all so worried about you.
蘇西:琳達!你怎么樣了?我們都很擔心你。
Linda: I'm OK. But my face still hurts.
琳達:我很好。但是我的臉受傷了。
Susie: What happened?
蘇西:發生什么事了?
Linda: I was careless. I drove the motorcycle too fast. Then I hit the sidewalk.
琳達:我太粗心了。我騎摩托車騎得太快了。然后我就撞到了人行橫道。
Susie: And you had to go to the emergency room. Did an ambulance take you?
蘇西:然后你就不得不去急診室了。是救護車送你的嗎?
Linda: No, Alex did. I felt sorry for him. He was so worried.
琳達:不,是阿萊克斯。我對他感覺很抱歉。他非常擔心。
Conversation B
對話B
Alex: Are you going to be OK, Linda?
阿萊克斯:琳達,你還好吧?
Linda: Yes. Did I damage your motorcycle?
琳達:還好。我有沒有撞壞你的摩托車?
Alex: No, it's fine. I'm just worried about you.
阿萊克斯:不,摩托車沒事。我只是擔心你。
Linda: I'm fine. The doctor took good care of me. And the nurses were really nice.
琳達:我沒事。醫生對我關懷備至。并且護士也真的很好。
Alex: So do you still want to learn to ride a motorcycle?
阿萊克斯:那你還想要學習騎摩托車嗎?
Linda: Yes, I do! I want to ride again soon. But I won't go so fast.
琳達:是的,我想!我想趕快就能再騎。但是我不會再騎那么快了。
Conversation C
對話C
Taylor: Linda is going to be OK. I'm so glad!
泰勒:琳達不會有事的。我真高興!
Ben: Me, too. But she should be more careful!
本:我也是。但是她應該更小心一些!
Taylor: Yes, she should. She doesn't want to go to the hospital again.
泰勒:沒錯,她應該更小心。她不想再去醫院了。
Ben: No one really likes to go to the hospital.
本:沒有人真的喜歡去醫院。
Taylor: I don't. I don't like to be sick or hurt.
泰勒:我就不喜歡去。我不喜歡生病或者受傷。
Ben: I was only in the hospital one time.
本:我只住過一次院。
Taylor: When was that?
泰勒:那是什么時候?
Ben: When I was born!
本:我出生的時候!