Conversation A
對話A
Susie: Who cleans the bathrooms here?
蘇西:這里的洗手間由誰來打掃?
Taylor: The janitor cleans them. Why?
泰勒:是由看門人負責打掃的。怎么了?
Susie: The bathroom is dirty. And there aren't any paper towels.
蘇西:這間洗手間很臟。而且里面都沒有紙巾了。
Taylor: I can leave a note for the janitor.
泰勒:我可以給看門人留個便條。
Susie: Please do. I don't like a dirty bathroom.
蘇西:麻煩你了。我不喜歡一間很臟的洗手間。
Taylor: I can get some paper towels.
泰勒:我可以去拿些紙巾來。
Susie: And please find some toilet paper. The bathroom also needs that.
蘇西:另外請你找一些衛生紙來。洗手間也需要衛生紙。
Conversation B
對話B
Alex: Ben, are you OK?
阿萊克斯:本,你還好嗎?
Ben: I'm not happy. I always take a shower in the morning. But today I couldn't.
本:我不高興。我經常是在早上淋浴的。但是今天卻不行。
Alex: Why not? Did you get up late?
阿萊克斯:為什么不行?你起晚了?
Ben: No. I didn't have any hot water! And I don't like cold showers.
本:不是。我沒有熱水!我不喜歡冷水浴!
Alex: So your water heater isn't working?
阿萊克斯:那時你的熱水器壞了?
Ben: No it's not. I need a new one.
本:是的。我需要一臺新的了。
Conversation C
對話C
Susie: Here's your cellphone, Linda.
蘇西:你的手機在這里,琳達。
Linda: Oh, thank you! Where did you find it?
琳達:哦,謝謝!你在哪兒找到的?
Susie: In the bathroom. It was by the sink.
蘇西:在洗手間里。它就在水池旁邊。
Linda: That's right! I washed my hands. I put my phone next to the sink. I didn't pick it up.
琳達:對了!我洗了手,然后把我的手機放在了水池旁邊。結果忘了帶走了。
Susie: Well, be careful. You don't want to lose it.
蘇西:恩,小心點兒。你可不想丟了手機。
Linda: Right! I can't lose my cellphone!
琳達:沒錯!我可不能丟了我的手機!