'What was that thing?' he asked Lupin.
“剛才那是什么東西?”他問盧平。
'A Dementor,' said Lupin, who was now giving chocolate to everyone else. 'One of the Dementors of Azkaban.'
“一個攝魂怪,”他說,一面向所有的人分發巧克力,“一個來自阿茲卡班的攝魂怪?!?/div>
Everyone stared at him.
大家都瞪眼看著他。
Professor Lupin crumpled up the empty chocolate wrapper and put it in his pocket.
盧平教授把已經空了的巧克力包裝紙揉成一團,放進自己的口袋里。
'Eat,' he repeated. 'It'll help.
“吃吧,”他又說道,“吃下去有好處。
I need to speak to the driver, excuse me...'
我要找司機說句話,對不起……”
He strolled past Harry and disappeared into the corridor.
他從哈利面前走過,消失在走廊里。
'Are you sure you're OK, Harry?' said Hermione, watching Harry anxiously.
“你肯定沒事,哈利?”赫敏說,焦急地看著哈利。
'I don't get it... what happened?' said Harry, wiping more sweat off his face.
“我不懂……剛才發生了什么事?”哈利說,抹去臉上又冒出來的汗。

'Well — that thing — the Dementor — stood there and looked around (I mean, I think it did, I couldn't see its face) — and you — you —'
“唔——那家伙——攝魂怪——站在那里向四周看。我的意思是說,我想它是這么做的,我看不見它的臉——而你——你——”
'I thought you were having a fit or something,' said Ron, who still looked scared.
“我想你是嚇著了或者是別的什么,”羅恩說,仍舊很害怕的樣子。
'You went sort of rigid and fell out of your seat and started twitching —'
“你全身發僵,從座位上跌下來,開始抽搐——”
'And Professor Lupin stepped over you, and walked towards the Dementor, and pulled out his wand,' said Hermione.
“盧平教授從你身上跨過去,向那攝魂怪走過去,拿出他的魔杖。”赫敏說道,
'And he said, “None of us is hiding Sirius Black under our cloaks. Go.”
“他說:‘我們誰也沒有把小天狼星布萊克藏在斗篷下面,去吧?!?/div>
But the Dementor didn't move, so Lupin muttered something, and a silvery thing shot out of his wand at it,
但那攝魂怪沒有動,盧平教授就咕噥了一句什么,他的魔杖上就發出一道銀色的光。
and it turned round and sort of glided away...'
那家伙就轉身好像是滑走了……”
'It was horrible,' said Neville, in a higher voice than usual.
“真可怕,”納威說,聲音比他平時要高。