However, the interpretation, because of high levels of beliefs,
但是,由于信念水平很高,他們的解釋
the subjective interpretation is, OK, so, what if I learn from it? This is an opportunity; I've actually got better this time.
其主觀的解釋是,好吧,如果我從中吸取教訓了會怎么樣?這是個機會,我這次其實做得有進步了,
What if I learn? And they still have high levels of beliefs and high levels of expectations.
就當吸取教訓了,他們依然保持著很高的信念,很高的期望
Motivation is high, the mind looks for consistency, they perform, still not good, not as good as they expected, unrealistic.
積極性很高,大腦尋求積極性,他們的表現依然不好,沒有他們所期望的那么好,不現實
But the interpretation, still, what if I learn from it?
但解釋依然是,如果我從中吸取教訓了會怎么樣?
I've gone even better this time.
我這次做得好多了
I've shown what doesn't work. And they continue.
我指出了哪些方法是不可行的,然后他們繼續
But then comes the quarrels from the outside and says,
但然后外界的聲音就會爭吵說

"come on, really, why can't you be realistic, like your good brother or sister, the pessimist."
“不是吧,真的么,你為什么就不能現實點,像你的好兄弟或者好姐妹,悲觀主義者那樣”
But they believed that they can do it, and they continue to persist and to work hard again and again.
但是他們相信他們能做到,于是一次又一次地繼續堅持,繼續努力工作
5 times, 10 times, sometimes 5000 even 10000 times,
5次 10次,有時5000次,甚至10000次
until they bring the "unrealistic reality" and make it realistic to match their beliefs over time.
久而久之,直到他們帶來了"不現實的現實"并讓它成真,和他們的信念相一致了
So even though in the short term, the reality may not match,
所以即使在短期看來,現實可能不一致
I may run the mile for the next 10 years in 4 minutes and 12 seconds or 4 minutes and 2 seconds.
我可能接下來10年跑一英里都要4分12秒或者4分2秒
But I'll get there eventually and make my unrealistic "expectations" and goals realistic.
但我終將到達目標,讓我不現實的"期望"和目標變成現實
Through a lot of failure, through a lot of hard work, through a lot of persistence.
經歷很多失敗,經歷很多努力付出,經歷很多堅持不懈