地點:莫妮卡和錢德勒公寓
人物:老友六人
事件:接球游戲,所有人都已經筋疲力盡,只有莫妮卡一直“打雞血”一般。
Monica: All right! Come on Monica! Look alive! Come on, look alive!
莫妮卡:好吧!加油莫妮卡!打起精神!快點!打起精神!
Chandler: Ross!
錢德勒:羅斯!
Ross: Oh, I was having the best dream. I dreamed I was drowning and not throwing this ball.
羅斯:哦,我剛才做了一個最棒的夢。夢里我溺水了,不用扔球了。
Phoebe: Oh good, you're all up.
菲比:太好了,你們都起了。
Rachel: Phoebe! It's 6 o'clock in the morning! Why aren't you at Gary's?
瑞秋:菲比!現在剛早上6點,你怎么不在蓋瑞家里?
Phoebe: Oh yeah, that's over.
菲比:哦,是啊,我們分手了。
Chandler: Come on! Gary's such a great guy! Whatever the problem is, you can work it out!
錢德勒:不是吧!蓋瑞是個好人!有什么問題你們兩個可以一起解決啊!
Phoebe: He shot a bird.
菲比:他開槍打死了一只鳥。
Chandler: Oh that is over!
錢德勒:哦,那是真結束了。
Joey: Oh hey, here Pheebs.
喬伊:哦,嘿,接著菲比。
Phoebe: Nah, I don't feel like playing.
菲比:不要了,我現在不想玩兒。
Monica: It's okay. It's okay. Just pretend that it didn't happen! Okay? No one needs to know! I mean, Phoebe's not an official ball player! I mean, only official ballplayers can drop the ball!
莫妮卡:沒事,沒事的。咱們就假裝什么都沒有發生!行吧?別人沒必要知道!菲比不是正式的球手,只有正式的球手掉球才算!
All: All right. Okay. I'm starving!
眾人:就這樣吧,行了,我要餓死了!
Monica: Okay! Okay, let's race! First one there wins! Ha-ha!
莫妮卡:好吧!好吧,咱們來賽跑!第一個到的贏!哈哈!