地點:拉斯維加斯賭場
人物:菲比,瑞秋,羅斯,喬伊
事件:瑞秋發現羅斯在飛機上往自己的臉上畫了胡子,而且洗不掉。
Phoebe: You guys are here! Yay! What? Did you go to a costume party? Let me guess umm Pancho Vila? and you're Bob Saget.
菲比:你們到啦!太好了!怎么?你們剛才去化妝舞會了嗎?我猜猜,嗯,你是潘喬·維拉?你是鮑勃·賽吉特。
Rachel: Pancho Vila? What are you talking about Pheebs? I don't...Oh my God, you drew on me?
瑞秋:潘喬·維拉?你說什么呢菲?我不……天啊!你在我臉上亂畫!
Ross: Hey, you wet my pants!
羅斯:嘿,你弄濕了我的褲子!
Phoebe: Whoa, what kind of party was this?
菲比:哇,這是什么樣的聚會啊。
Rachel: Ross, I have been walking around like this since the plane! I can—you have so crossed a line.
瑞秋:羅斯,我從下了飛機到現在就一直這么走來走去的!我可……你過分了!
Ross: Rach! Wait! The men's room is that way.
羅斯:瑞!等一下!男廁所在那邊。
Rachel:All right, it won't come off!
瑞秋:這洗不掉!
Ross: What?
羅斯:什么?
Rachel: It won't come off!
瑞秋:洗不掉!
Ross: Oh my God! Rach-Rach, are-are-are you sure?
羅斯:天啊!瑞,瑞,你,你,你確定嗎?
Rachel: No, actually I took it off then I drew it back on.
瑞秋:不,其實我洗掉了,然后自己又畫上去了。
Joey: Hey–hey–hey you made it! Who's your friend? He's hot!
喬伊:嗨嗨嗨!你們到了!這是你朋友嗎?他挺帥啊!