My fellow Americans,
我的美國同胞們,
Here at the White House, we are dedicating the month of July to three of our favorite words - MADE IN AMERICA.
在白宮,我們把七月奉獻給四個我們最愛的文字--美國制造。
For more than two centuries, those three beautiful words have been the world standard for quality,
兩個多世紀以來,這四個漂亮的文字一直是世界質量,
craftsmanship and excellence - and they still are today.
技藝和卓越的標準--今天仍然是這樣。
As President, one of my highest priorities is to restore American Manufacturing.
作為總統,我最優先事項之一是重建美國的制造業。
For decades, American jobs have been ripped out of our communities,
幾十年來,美國的就業崗位一直在逃離我們的社區。
industries and towns have been stripped bare, and the entire communities have been uprooted and left.
工業城市和城鎮一直荒涼,整個社區徹底消失。
Foreign nations got rich at America's expense - and many special interests profited from this great global theft of American wealth.
外國以美國的代價而變得富有--許多特殊利益集團從這一對美國財富的全球大偷竊中獲得了豐厚利潤。
Since taking the oath of office, our government has adopted a new philosophy: AMERICA FIRST - and believe me, it's about time.
自宣誓就職起,我的政府應實施了新的哲學觀點:美國第一--相信我,這需要時間。
The era of economic surrender is over - and a new national pride is sweeping across our land.
做經濟投降的時代結束了--新的民族自尊心在席卷我們的國土。
You see it, I see it, we all see it.
你見到了,我見到了,我們所有人都見到了。