地點:巴巴多斯某酒店
人物:錢德勒,莫妮卡,菲比
事件:莫妮卡告訴菲比戴維要向她求婚,本以為菲比會拒絕,沒想到菲比卻很開心。
Chandler: David is going to propose to Phoebe tonight.
錢德勒:戴維今晚要向菲比求婚!
Monica: See what happens when you give people advice? I hope you told him not to?
莫妮卡:看見你給別人建議的結果了吧?你建議他別那么做了嗎?
Chandler: That would be advice!
錢德勒:那可是個建議!
Monica: OK, fine. I'll handle this. Phoebe?
莫妮卡:好吧。我來解決。菲比?
Phoebe: Yeah?
菲比:嗯?
Monica: I need to talk to you.
莫妮卡:跟你說件事。
Phoebe: Are you leaving "The Supremes"?
菲比:你終于決定要離開“The Supremes”樂隊單飛了嗎?
Monica: OK, my husband just gave your boyfriend some very bad advice. Look, David is going to propose to you tonight.
莫妮卡:是這樣,我老公剛剛給你男友出了個餿主意。聽著,戴維今晚要向你求婚。
Phoebe: Wow? Really? That's fantastic!
菲比:喔?真的嗎?太棒了!
Monica: What, are you serious? You wanna marry him? Wha... What about Mike?
莫妮卡:你是認真的?你想嫁給他?那……邁克呢?
Phoebe: Oh, OK, you want me to marry Mike? Alright, well, let's just gag him and handcuff him and force him down the aisle. OK? I can just see it: "Mike, do you take Phoebe..." You know, it's every girl's dream!
菲比:好的,好的,你想我嫁給邁克?好吧,咱們把他騙來,把他的手拷起來,逼他走上紅地毯。好吧?我能看到這個場景:“邁克,你愿意娶菲比……”你知道嗎,這是每個女孩兒的夢想!
Monica: Do you really think that marrying someone else is the right answer?
莫妮卡:你真的覺得和別人結婚是正確的選擇嗎?
Phoebe: Sure! Look, OK, bottom line: I love Mike...David! David. I love David. Don't look at me that way, Roseanne Rosannadanna!
菲比:當然!最重要的是:我愛邁克…戴維!戴維。我愛戴維。別這么看著我,羅斯尼·羅斯戴安娜!