地點:酒店餐廳
人物:老友六人
事件:在拉斯維加斯,羅斯和瑞秋醉后結婚而不自知,朋友們發(fā)現后嘲笑他。
Ross: I—They would not let us get married when we were that drunk!
羅斯:我……他們就不該在我們喝得那么醉的時候讓我們結婚!
Joey: They let you get married when you're drunk! Most people who get married in Vegas are drunk!
喬伊:他們當然讓喝醉的人結婚啦,在拉斯維加斯結婚的大多數人都是醉醺醺的!
Phoebe: Hell, I'm drunk right now!What? I can't have a mimosa with breakfast? I'm on vacation!
菲比:見鬼,我現在就喝醉了!怎么,我早上就不能來一杯“含羞草”?我在度假呢!
Monica: What are you guys gonna do?
莫妮卡:你倆打算怎么辦?
Rachel: Well, I guess we just find a divorce lawyer?
瑞秋:呃,我猜我們得去找個離婚律師。
Chandler: Well, I think, I think, Ross already has one. Now, this one's free, right? Because you paid for the first two, so the third one's free.
錢德勒:我覺得啊,我覺得羅斯已經有個離婚律師了。這次得免費吧?因為你都付了兩次錢了,第三次應該不用花錢了。
Ross: Laugh it up, but the joke's on you. Because we don't need to get divorced, okay? We ,we're just gonna get an annulment.
羅斯:笑吧,不過得笑你自己。因為我們不用打離婚官司,我們只用廢除注冊就行了。
Joey: An annulment? Ross! I don't think surgery's the answer here.
喬伊:廢掉?羅斯,我覺得手術可解決不了這個問題。
Phoebe: Oh–oh, that's your thing.
菲比:哦,哦,原來這是你的招牌啊。
Ross: What?
羅斯:什么?
Phoebe: Your thing. Y'know? You're the guy who gets divorced.
菲比:你的標簽,懂嗎?你就是離婚男。
All: Oh yeah!
所有人:對哦!