Hey, sis! Hey, Jack! Are you all excited for our trip?
嘿,老姐!嘿,Jack!期待我們的旅行嗎?
Yeah! And look what I found.
對啊!看看我找到什么。
This is so cool! Is this the same spot we're going to?
這超贊!這和我們要去的是同個地方嗎?
I hope so. And look, I think that's where we're taking the boat tour.
希望是這樣。你看,我想那就是我們要搭船游覽的地方。
Oh, I love it! Look, I'm gonna go chat with Melissa, but you're setting up the party room, right?
噢,我愛死了!聽著,我來去和Melissa聊天,不過你會用好開派對的房間,對吧?
Yeah, I got it. Great. See you later, Jack.
嗯,交給我。好極了。等會兒見,Jack。
All right. See you later. Bye. Hey, girl! Guess what? What?
好。待會見。拜拜。嘿,女孩!猜猜怎么樣?怎樣?
I got the apartment!
我得到那間公寓啦!
Wow! Nice! Look at your balcony!
哇!好耶!看看你家陽臺!
I know. It's amazing. No roommates! I have it all planned out. The lucky blue couch... Yes!
我知道。超棒的。沒有室友!我全都規劃好了。幸運的藍沙發...好耶!
This table with this floor...
這張桌子配這個地板...
Perfect! Jack keeps calling me. Can we talk later? Sure. Bye.
完美!Jack 一直打給我。我們可以等下再聊嗎?沒問題。拜拜。
Surprise! Happy birthday!
驚喜!生日快樂!
Thanks, you guys. No, stop! Don't! I don't like this song.
謝啦,你們大家。不,停下來!不要唱!我不喜歡這首歌。
Okay, hold this balloon. You know we gotta do it.
好,拿著這顆氣球。你知道我們非這樣不可。
Birthday selfie! Oh my God... And don't forget your birthday hat!
生日自拍!我的天啊...還有別忘了你的生日帽!
That's a good one. Look at my birthday hat! So cute.
還不錯耶。你們看我的生日帽!好可愛。