I have to sing, I have to play!
我想唱歌,我想彈吉他
The music, it's not just in me... it is me!
音樂就像深植我心,深植我心
When life gets me down, I play my guitar.
現實帶給我絕望時,我會彈吉他
The rest of the world may follow the rules but I must follow my heart!
當你窮的只能隨波逐流,我仍跟隨我的心
You know that feeling like there's a song in the air and it's playing just for you?
你也懂的,就像音樂無所不在,跟隨你的節奏
A feeling so close you could reach out and touch it.
一段感情的距離,你能靠近甚至觸摸它
I never knew I could want something so much but it's true.
我從不相信能得到如此地多,卻又假不了
Never underestimate the power of music.
千萬別低估音樂的影響力
No one was going to hand me my future.
沒人可以掌控你的命運
It was up to me to reach for my dream.
決定在于你想不想追求夢想
Grab it tight and make it come true.
活在當下,就能美夢成真
Alright, who's in there? I'm sorry!
投降吧,誰在那里?對不起
What's going on? I'm just dreaming.
發生了什么事?我在作夢
Dante, wait up! Dante? Dante!
丹特,等一下!丹特!
You gotta stay with me, boy. We don't know where we... are.
乖狗狗,不要亂跑。我們不清楚...這里是何處?
This isn't a dream, then. You're all really out there.
這不是在作夢。我們真的跑進來了。