The Templetons were making plans for their newest addition
Templetons家計劃增加一個全新閃亮新版本
What the.. Tim! Meet your new brother.
天啊。。蒂姆!來看看你的弟弟
But this baby has other plans
但是這個小家伙有別的計劃
We babies are having a crisis!
我們小毛孩們正面臨著空前絕后的挑戰
Babies aren't getting as much love as we used to
我們得到的愛少于以前了
Behold our mortal enemy... puppies! Awww!
準備好了,我要揭示我們最大的敵人了--寵物們!哇啊!!!
No! that's exactly the problem
看,這就是我說的問題所在
Have you learned anything? A, B, C, D.
你們都有學過什么嗎?ABCD
No, what have you learned about puppies? Hehe puppies!
不, 我說的是關于寵物的?哈哈,寵物
No jimbo! Puppies are evil! Stacy read back the notes.
不,傻小子!寵物是邪惡的!Stacy把筆記讀給我聽
I can't read. So what's it say? Boss! parents!
我不認識字。上面寫了什么?老大! 家長來啦!
Aww! It's like their having their own little meeting
哇!!看起來好像他們在開會一樣
Who wants dessert? This is so humiliating.
誰想吃甜點?真是太丟人了
You've got the right baby for this job
我有最合適的小毛孩做這件事情
I know how important this mission is to the company
我知道這對我們多么重要
Mission?! You can talk!
任務?你可以說話!
Ahh! Poop duty. Ahh!
啊,屎命的召喚。啊哈哈!
I gotta' deal with the kid. Who are you?
我現在要去處理小屁孩。你是誰?
I'm on a mission. There's not enough love to go around
我在執行任務。沒有足夠的愛給每個人
My job is to find out why
我的工作是找到原因
Now give me a double espresso and see if there's some place around with decent sushi
給我雙份濃咖啡,看看附近有沒有好的壽司店
I'd kill for a spicy tuna roll right about now
我瘋狂的想吃金槍魚卷啊。
Mom, dad! The baby can talk. This is war!
媽媽,爸爸,這個小家伙可以說話。這意味著戰爭
Oh yeah! Let go you little...
啊哈!放我走你這個小...
Look the kids are finally getting along. That's nice
看,孩子們終于和平相處一起玩了。好開心
If I don't succeed with this mission I will live here forever with you!
如果任務失敗了,我就不得不和你永遠在一起
Ok, I will help you. But just to get rid of you. Deal.
好,我會幫助你,但是只是為了甩掉你。一言為定
Here comes the choo choo train. No! No!
小火車來了,嗚嗚。不要!不要!
They're watching. Choo choo. Okay. Choo choo on that!
他們在看著。嗚嗚。好吧。你繼續嗚嗚啊!
How do we get past the guard? I've never been so humiliated in my life!
我們怎么躲過守衛?在我一生中從來沒有這么丟人!
I don't wear nautical! you're putting this thing on!
我不穿海軍衫!你穿吧!
What have you done to me! What's all the racket?
你對我做了什么!怎么這么吵?
Isn't he adorable? Ohhhh! I've gonna one for you too! What??
他看起來是不是很可愛啊?哦,我還給你準備了一件。什么?
Dreamworks. The Boss Baby. Put that cookie down, cookies are for closers.
夢工廠。《寶貝老板》。把餅干放下,餅干是結束時用的。