地點:喬伊公寓
人物:錢德勒,喬伊
事件:錢德勒與莫妮卡搬到郊區新家之前,他與喬伊一起救出小雞和小鴨,兩人深情告別。
Chandler: You gonna buy a new one?
錢德勒:你要買新的嗎?
Joey: Probably not. Nah. I don't know how much I'm gonna wanna play after you go.
喬伊:大概不會了。不買了。我不知道你走了之后我還會不會想玩。
Chandler: Well, at least we got these little guys out.
錢德勒:呃,至少咱們把這兩個小家伙救出來了。
Joey: Yeah.
喬伊:是啊。
Chandler: Aww, we were worried about you! Hm. I guess I better get used to things crapping in my hand, huh?
錢德勒:啊,我們剛才還擔心你們呢!嗯。我猜我得趕快適應有東西在我手里拉屎了,是吧?
Joey: I'm gonna miss these little guys. It was nice having birds around again.
喬伊:我會想這兩個小家伙的。身邊又有小鳥挺好的。
Chandler: Hey, you know what? Maybe we should keep them here with you.
錢德勒:嘿,知道嗎?或許我們可以把它們留給你。
Joey: What?
喬伊:什么?
Chandler: Yeah, I mean we've got a lot going on right now. And plus, here they'd have their own room.
錢德勒:嗯,我的意思是,我們現在也有好多事。再說,它們在這兒還能有自己的房間。
Joey: I could get a goose!
喬伊:我還能養只鵝!
Chandler: You know, I–I think you're set with the poultry.
錢德勒:你知道,我……我覺得你是鐵了心要養家禽了。
Joey: Thanks man. Did you hear that, you guys? You're gonna get to stay here! And, and it's good, you know, 'cause, 'cause now you have a reason to come visit.
喬伊:謝謝,哥們兒。你們聽見了嗎?你們要留在這兒啦!這事兒不錯,你知道,因為,因為你現在有理由回來看看了。
Chandler: I think there may be another reason. So, awkward hug or lame cool guy handshake?
錢德勒:我覺得可能還有其他原因。接下來,是來個尷尬的擁抱還是差勁卻很酷的男人的握手呢?
Joey: Uh, lame cool guy handshake, yeah.
喬伊:呃,男人的握手吧,嗯。