It's the same wedding, it's the same celebration no matter what table you're at
這是相同的婚禮,無論你坐在哪里都是同樣的慶祝方式
You okay? You've got something growing up here
你還好嗎?你看起來很心煩啊
This is where I'm sitting, so if you end up in the High Teens, you know where to find me
我就坐在這里。如果你想約我的話,就知道在哪里可以找到我。
Today will not suck. Hi
今天不會有事的。嗨
Hello, my God. Hi, I'm Renzo. I have achieved puberty and I'm in a rock band
你好,我的天吶。嗨,我是倫佐。我是搖滾樂隊成員。
I'm Walter, I've also achieved puberty
我是沃爾特,我們還實現了青春期
I'm Francie Millner's first nanny
我是弗朗西斯·米爾納的第一個保姆
I can smell the toilets from here, that's how well we know the bride and groom
我可以從這里聞到廁所的味道,這代表我們和新娘新郎有多么熟悉
I'm Eloise, I got dumped by Francie's brother, the best man back there at Table 1
我叫埃洛伊,我被弗朗西斯的哥哥,坐在一號桌的伴郎甩了
Uhh, no kidding. This is a great table, it's a great one.
呃,真的假的。這一桌真不錯,相當不錯。
No, it isn't. Yes. No, it isn't.
不,這不是。是。不,這不是。
We didn't think you'd be coming. You RSVP'd no, and then yes on an RSVP card that you barbequed
我們沒想到你會到來。你回復了不來,之后又在被你燒過的婚禮請柬上回復說要來
After two years you break up with me over text
兩年前是你發短信跟我說分手
"Good luck with your future endeavours." Were you firing me? What the... Right here.
“希望你未來的努力給你帶來好運”,你以為你是在解雇我么?搞什么啊?看這邊。
Do you know what Francie's mother calls Table 19?
你們知道弗朗西斯的母親管19號桌叫什么嗎?
The table that should have known to send regrets, but not before sending something nice off the registry. What?
邀請一些你抱有歉意的人,但希望他們并不會出席。什么?
The table that could disappear in the middle of the wedding and no one would even notice
就算這桌在婚禮中間消失,也沒有人會發現
We're the table of people they don't care about?
我們這桌都是他們不在乎的人么?
What the hell are we doing back here? Let's go.
那我們在這兒干嘛?我們走吧
What if you came here for a different reason today?
假如你今天是為了完全不一樣的理由來參加婚禮呢?
What if you went away with something better?
假如你能帶走更好的東西呢?
We could be beautiful.
我們可以變得美麗。
Do you ever have that kind of day where the things that come so easy to everyone else just seem so, elusive?
你是否有過這么一天,那些對其他人來說很容易的事情似乎都變得難以捉摸?
Say you'll never let me go
說你永遠不會讓我走
No. Yeah, me neither
沒有。是啊,我也是。
I come to you asking for Megan Ann's hand in this dance, and the rest of her body along with that hand.
我想邀請你的手跟我一起跳舞,還有剩余的身體部位。
This is not gonna happen. So you can just stand awkwardly in front of another table
這事沒戲。不過,你還是可以愚蠢地到別桌試試。
This is lovely, dancing with you
和你跳舞真開心
How did I not just get kissed?
我怎么沒有被吻?
It happens more often than you think
這事發生得比你想象得頻繁
You are Romeo and Juliet and we all wish you the same happy ending
你們就是羅密歐與朱麗葉,我們都希望你們有著同樣的美好結局
Say you'll never let me go
說你永遠不會讓我走
I will give you $20 if you stand up right now
如果你現在站起來的話,我給你20美元
Alright. Hmm. What? Honey? Oh. How long have you worked here?
好啊。嗯。什么?親愛的?哦。你在這兒工作多久了?