All right, I got to one this time.
好,現在換我問了。
What's something most people don't know about you?
別人最不了解你的地方是什么?
I think there's a lot of things people don't know about me. But that's the whole point of 73 questions, right?
我想有很多事情大家都不了解我。但這就是73個快問快答單元的重點,對吧?
Yeah, it's kinda true. A lot of questions.
沒錯。問很多問題。
Emma, if you turn to your left on this plasma TV, you'll see a man asking you a question.
艾瑪,請你左轉,熒幕上的這位老兄要問你一個問題。
Hey, Emma, my baby Grand won't stop crying, What bedtime story should have read him?
艾瑪,我的寶寶Grant一直哭,你覺得我該說哪個床邊故事給他聽呢?
I Love You Forever. It's a good one. Thank you.
《永遠愛你》這個好。謝謝。
Do you have any nicknames?
你有什么綽號嗎?
Well people mostly call me M and my real name is Emily.
大家一般都叫我M,我的真名是艾米麗。
Emma is actually short for that, so just please call me Emily.
艾瑪其實是艾米麗的縮寫,所以拜托就叫我艾米麗吧。
If your life was a song, what would the title be?
如果你的生活是一首歌,會叫什么名字?
I just steal from Coldplay and say Don't Panic.
就借用Coldplay的Don’t Panic來表示好了。
What's the best piece of advice you've ever received?
你得到過最好的建議是什么?
One day at a time.
活在當下。
What advice would you give your teenage self?
你會給青少年的自己什么建議?
Stop with the self-tanner, it's enough.
不要再用曬黑乳液了。夠了。
What's the best gift you've ever received?
你曾收過最好的禮物是什么?
A handmade rocking chair.
一把手工石椅。
What's the best gift you've ever given someone?
你曾送過別人最棒的禮物是什么?
My presence is the best present. No? I should start buying people gifts. Yeah okay.
我的存在就是最好的禮物。不行嗎?那我以后會學著給別人買禮物。
What's you worst habit? Not great with texting people back.
你最糟的壞習慣是什么?不太回別人短信。
All right last question, question number 73.
好了,最后一個問題,第73題。
Can you show me your best magic trick?
可以表演你最在行的魔術嗎?
You want a magic trick? I mean... Lay it on me.
你想要我變魔術?我是說……讓我開開眼。
Disappearing something? Come on that's not your best magic trick. You don't like it? I can't be here for...
把什么變沒嗎?拜托,這不是你最棒的魔術。你不喜歡嗎?我來可不是為了……
Okay Emily...Thanks for coming over. Thanks so much.
好吧。艾米麗……謝謝拜訪。十分感謝。
Yeah that's great. All right. All right. Have a great day, bye bye.
沒事,很愉快。好的。祝你好心情,再見。