地點:莫妮卡和瑞秋公寓
人物:莫妮卡,羅斯,錢德勒,喬伊,本
事件:莫妮卡一抱起羅斯的兒子本,本就哭。她深感挫敗,而錢德勒又不斷地調侃她。
Monica: Who's the Wenny-Benny boy? You the Wenny-Wenny-Benny-Benny boy, yes. Don't cry. Don't cry. Why is he still crying?
莫妮卡:誰是小不點兒啊?你是個小、小、小、小、小不點兒。別哭啊,別哭,他為什么還是哭啊?
Ross: Let me hold him for a sec. There. Huh? There we are.
羅斯:讓我來抱一下,好了,你看,好了。
Monica: Maybe it's me.
莫妮卡:可能是我的原因。
Ross: Don't be silly. Ben loves you. He's just being Mr. Crankypants.
羅斯:別犯傻了,本愛你呢。他只是現在情緒不太穩定而已。
Chandler: You know, I once dated a Miss Crankypants. Lovely girl, kinda moody.
錢德勒:你們知道嗎,我以前跟一個特別不愛理人的人約會過,女孩兒挺可愛的,就是有點兒情緒化。
Ross: There we go. All better.
羅斯:好了不哭了,沒事了。
Monica: There's my little boy.
莫妮卡:我的小寶貝兒。
Chandler: Can I uh see something?
錢德勒:能讓我看看嗎?
Joey: Cool.
喬伊:太酷了。
Monica: He hates me. My nephew hates me.
莫妮卡:他討厭我,我的侄子討厭我。
Ross: Come on, don't do this.
羅斯:得了吧,別這么想。
Monica: What if my own baby hates me? Huh? What am I gonna do then?
莫妮卡:要是我自己的孩子討厭我怎么辦?啊?到那時我該怎么做?
Chandler: Monica, will you stop? This is nuts. Do you know how long it's gonna be before you actually have to deal with this problem? I mean, you don't even have a boyfriend yet. Joey, she does not look fat.
錢德勒:莫妮卡,你能不能別這么想了?這個想法太傻了。你知道從現在開始到你真正要面對這個問題得有多長時間嗎?我是說,你現在連個男朋友都沒有。喬伊,她看上去一點兒都不胖。