And so finally on 277 they've decided, Hey! We saw the beast
最后 在第277頁 他們決定 嘿 我們看到了那個野獸
He doesn't want to play word games, he just seems really into himself
他不想玩文字游戲 他只是對自己感興趣
The Questing beast, I'm not sure exactly why this is Glatistant,
那個追逐中的野獸 我不確定為什么這個是Glatistant
is a she and so I don't know somehow symbolically supposed to be Striving after the ideal she
我不知道怎么會是象征性的女性
it takes him All these years to find her and then it's miss piggy And so he doesn't need the questing beast I don't know
努力之后 他花了這么多年找到她 是小豬小姐 所以他不需要那個追逐的野獸 我也不清楚
let's ask somebody in psychology department
我不知道 讓我們問問心理學部門的人
The king says "what?" In other words if he's finally growing up, he's gonna leave We get back to this childish,
國王說 "什么" 換句話說 如果他最后要長大 他會離開的 我們回到孩提時代
I think my brain is connected to my hand today
我想我的大腦跟我今天的手已經相連
We're leaving these childish things behind, And so now all of a sudden he says that this questing beast is stupid
我們要把這些童年記憶拋到腦后 突然他說這個追逐的野獸很傻
Whereas before it was pretty much the focus of his life
然而在這之前這個是他生活的中心
And he even says on the bottom of 277, "what?"
他甚至在227頁底部說 "什么"
Like his life has been logical, like why am I doing this?Why have I been chasing this questing beast?
就像他的生活是符合邏輯的 就像我為什么要做這個 我為什么要追這個追逐中的野獸
And so all of a sudden it's like he's saying,The very nature of part of being a knight,Of accepting any and pursuing to its logical conclusion is not logical
突然間正如他所說 作為一個騎士的根本的特性 接受任何 追逐它的邏輯性的概括都是不合邏輯的
He still thinking about miss piggy,
他仍然想著小豬小姐
He doesn't refer to her as miss piggy,
對他而言她當然小豬小姐 那個是很大很胖的粉色東西出現在我腦海里
But rather just piggy unfortunately,That's the large fat pink thing coming to my mind,This was written obviously way before that But I just can't get miss piggy out of my mind whenever,
但是哪怕只是小豬 不幸的 那個明顯是在那個很久前寫的 但是我就是沒法忘掉小豬小姐
They don't give her a very kind description anyway,So it's like Miss Piggy! He's in love with Miss Piggy!
他們就是不肯給她一個很好的描述 所以就像是小豬小姐 他愛上了小豬小姐
I'll try to straighten up. Anyway uh...
我會試著清理一下