Wow,that is.What's up?I really think there is no reason for us to speak.
哇 這簡直 大家好啊 我覺得我們是沒有必要說話了
I love you too.They have signs.The level of fan love is absolutely incredible.
我也愛你 他們準備了標語 粉絲們的熱情簡直不像話
Absolutely incredible.Phone numbers and.These are my people.
簡直難以置信 大家舉著手機號 這些是我的粉絲啊
So here is this leads my first question.
這就引發了我第一個問題
You have so many fans and your fans are incredibly loyal and I tense that you are known,
你粉絲很多 而且非常忠誠 很熱情
I don't know how to hooks up but you are known to lick your fans.
我不知道怎么回事 但你以舔你的粉絲聞名
Let's talk about that.Let's talk about that.You lick your fans.
我們談談這事吧 我們談談這事吧 你舔你的粉絲
How did that start?Why did it start?How do I get in on that?you know.
這是怎么開始的 為什么會這樣 我要怎么也來一下
It started because I started licking my cast mates,and Denise who is one of the producers.
是因為我開始舔我們同劇的演員 丹尼絲 我們一位制作人
and then she would be like don't lick me,and it became a thing and then I went to london,
她會拒絕我舔她 結果這事成習慣了 后來我去了倫敦
and I took a bunch of selfies with monuments,and stuff where I was licking monuments or like charlie chaplin guys on the street or whatever.
我在地標處拍了一堆自拍 我到處舔那些地標 查理·卓別林 還有大街上的路人甲
and then it became my urban dictionary thing which I think is what the shirt is about right there.
結果這就成了我的傳說了 那個襯衫好像就是那個意思
A very attractive woman saying norman,please reedus me.That's your call.
有個很漂亮的女士 穿著“諾曼 瑞杜斯我吧” 這是找你的