We are pulling it out, we're pulling it out!
我們拉上來了,拉上來了
It is like watching a magic trick!
這就像在看變魔術
This is TV on a huge scale and it is extraordinary.
這是宏大的電視節目,真是非同凡響
And here it is in all of its frosty glory.
這就是冰城的凜冬奇景
We began our journey in the ice city of Harbin.
我們從冰城哈爾濱開始了我們的旅行
We witnessed the spectacular transformation that happens when darkness falls.
我們目睹了夜晚降臨時,景致壯麗的變化
We have followed millions of people on the move, heading home to their families.
我們跟隨數百萬歸鄉返家的游客
That is so sad, it makes me cry! Hot pot.
哦,真讓人傷心,我都要哭了。火鍋
And we have gone behind-the-scenes of this immense festival, as no-one has done before.
我們進入了這一偉大節日的幕后,這可是前所未有的
They are about to do the performance of a lifetime. Keeping up at all.
他們將有一次千載難逢的演出。跟不上了。
We have loved being able to enjoy this celebration with people all over China.
很高興能與中國各地的人一起感受新年氣氛
It needs to be the same length. Stretches.
需要一樣長短。拉伸拉伸
Cheers! Oh, thank you.
干杯。哦,謝謝。
Discovering a little bit of what it is
對于在這個巨大國度
to live in this enormous country as it enters the year of the monkey.
在進入猴年之際的生活會是什么樣子多少有了些了解
My goodness! Happy New Year!
我的天哪!新年好!
A real sense of joy.
一種真正的歡樂
It has been a real privilege. It has been fantastic.
一次真正的享受。太棒了。
And all that is left for us to say is happy Chinese New Year.
最后讓我們道句中國新年好
From Ant and me, in Hong Kong, have a very good night.
安特和我,在香港祝大家晚安。