Millions will be watching around the harbour and across the nation on TV.
數百萬觀眾在現場和電視上觀看煙花表演
So Wilson has devised an ambitious firework to celebrate the incoming year.
因此威爾森有個雄心勃勃的設計,以迎接新年
We have 60 monkey faces in the show.
有60個猴臉在演出中出現
For the year of the monkey?
為了猴年
For the year of the monkey. That's right.
沒錯,就是為了猴年
We have the monkeys. Oh, look at them.
猴子出來了。哦看呀
He's spent months timing testing his monkey face design.
他花數月時間計時和測試猴臉設計
But for now, the show exists only in his imagination and this computer simulation.
但現在,演出僅存在于他的想象和這臺電腦的模擬中
It is still an unpredictable art and is so much you just cannot control.
這依然是個不可預知的藝術,很多因素都是沒法控制的
Sometimes the two-dimensional effect does not turn out to be facing to the audience,
有時二維效果最后并沒有面對著觀眾
because the shell is spinning in very very high speed.
因為煙花彈旋轉速度很快
If it bursts like this, you will see the monkey face.
如果像這樣爆破,就會看到猴臉
But if it turns out like this, if it burst like this, you will see a line.
但如果轉向這邊,如果這樣爆破,就看到一條線
You will not see the face.
看不到臉
So you might just get a completely different view.
所以會看到完全不同景色
Oh, yeah. We can't do any kind of rehearsal.
哦,是的。我們不能做任何排演
That 23 minutes is the moment of truth.
23分鐘時間見證真相的時刻