Ren Zhong is the lead scientist here. He is obsessed with pyrotechnics.
鐘任是這里的首席科學家。他對煙花制造十分著迷
If you could make any firework, like your ultimate dream firework, what would it be?
如果你能隨意制造煙花,你最夢寐以求的是制造什么煙花呢
Zhong has agreed to share his secret recipe for red fireworks with me.
鐘先生同意告訴我紅色煙花的秘密配方
What's it like, the moment that you've designed something in the laboratory
當你在實驗室里設計好了一種煙花
and you get to see it explode for the first time, what does it feel like?
然后到外面看它試爆,那是怎樣一番體驗呢
That's magical, right? You've got the best job ever!
那很神奇,是吧。你這真是最棒的職業了
I want to do this, I want to make them myself.
我也想做,我想自己做一下
Alright, so mix up and then pour down there.
好的,混合起來,然后倒進去
The mixture we made is carefully spooned into a tube.
我們把做好的混合物小心地舀進管子里
Time to find out if the recipe has worked.
該檢測配方是否有效了
So this is the fun bit, this is Mr. Zhong's test facility
這一步有意思,這是鐘先生的試驗設備
where I get to set lights to these bad boys and watch them burn.
我要點燃這些壞小子,看他們燃燒
Hopefully if we got it right, these gonna be red.
如果我們弄對了,就會出現紅色
Put them down there. I've got a lighter. Boom!
放在這里。我有打火機。轟!
Hit the lights. This is the moment of truth. It's happening.
把燈關上。這是見證時刻。效果沒錯
It is red! This is it. It is actually red!
是紅色,紅顏色,是紅色
This is fantastic. I am now a bonafide fireworks maker.
這太奇妙了,我現在是煙花制作人