Open your mouth.
嘴巴張開。
Hi. How long have you been single for?
嗨。你單身多久了?
Six months now. Three years now.
到現在有六個月。三年了。
Well, I don't know. It's—that's a complicated question.
呃,我不知道。這...那是個很難回答的問題。
How would you define love?
你怎么定義愛?
Umm... Passion. Agony.
呃...熱情。痛苦。
Something that people sing about all the time.
人們一直歌頌的事物。
My ideal partner would be... Secure.
我的理想另一半會是...穩定可靠。
I like them to be a combination of elegance and clumsiness.
我喜歡女友是優雅與傻氣的結合。
What are your favorite flavors?
你最喜歡的口味是什么?
I like hearty stuff. Love fish.
我喜歡帶來滿足感的食物。愛死魚了。
I love spicy food. I have really high tolerance to spicy food.
我愛辛辣料理。我可以吃很辣的食物。
You have to feed each other.
你們得喂對方。
So I'm not allowed to put food in my own mouth?
所以我不能放食物到自己嘴里?
The whole meal? Exactly. Okay, cool.
整餐?沒錯。好,酷。
Everything is so me. This is like the perfect dinner for me.
這全部都太對我味了。這就像是我的完美晚餐啊。
How are you? Very good, you? Yeah, I'm good.
你好嗎?很好,妳呢?嗯,我很好。
I'm Clayton. Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
我是克雷頓。很高興認識妳。很高興認識你。
How do we do this?
我們要怎么吃呢?
You know what? This wasn't very expensive.
你知道嗎?這件衣服不貴。
You can just ram it straight in my mouth. I love everything that is on this table. Right, okay.
你可以把食物直接塞到我嘴里。這桌上的每道菜我都愛。好,沒問題。
I am really good at this, okay? So you just need to focus. Okay.
我是高手,好嗎?所以妳只要專心就好。好。
Whole thing, whole thing! Mmm! That was a good bite, right? Yes! Good!
整個、整個!嗯!那口真不賴,對吧?對啊!好吃!
Don't move it away from me; move it towards me. Sorry.
不要把它移開;移到我這來。抱歉。
Good? Mmm. It's very cute when you feed me, you know? You like it? I like it.
好吃?嗯。妳喂我那樣很可愛,妳知道嗎?你喜歡?我喜歡。
There you go... Okay, just—just put it in. And I'll just be like...
好...好,就...把它放進去就好。我就只會像這樣...