I am the rainforest.
我,就是這座熱帶雨林
I watched them grow up here. They've left.
我看著他們茁壯并離去
But they always come back. Yes, they always come back.
但他們有朝一日會歸巢。沒錯,他們肯定會回來
For my trees, their wood. My plants, their medicines.
為了我的樹,他們的木材。我的植物,他們的解藥
For my beauty, their escape.
為了一睹我的風采,他們的度假勝地
I've always been there for them.
我一直為了他們存在
And I have been more than generous.
而我慷慨得不得了
Sometimes I gave it all to them. Now gone forever.
甚至將我的一切都無怨無悔地給了他們。現在全都沒了,灰飛煙滅
But humans, they're so smart. So smart.
但人類啊,他們是那么聰明,那么有智慧
Such big brains and opposable thumbs. They know how to make things. Amazing things.
有這么先進的腦袋和發達的四肢。他們知道如何創造事物,令人驚嘆的事物
Now, why would they need an old forest like me anymore?
現在, 他們還會需要像我這樣的古老森林嗎?
Jungles? Trees? Well, they do breathe air. And I make air.
森林,樹木,還需要存在嗎?這個嘛,他們需要新鮮的空氣。而我制造空氣
Have they thought about that?
他們曾經想過嗎?
Humans, so smart. They'll figure it out.
人類啊人類,如此聰慧,他們終究會想出辦法的
Humans making air. That'll be fun to watch.
人類制造新鮮空氣?這倒是有趣了!