You once said either love me or hate me, one way or the other.
你曾說過,要么喜歡我,要么恨我,
Why did you say that?
這話怎么講?
Well, because the felling of competition, you know, competition,
這出自于一種競爭的感覺,
you know, either you’re gonna be with a person or you are gonna be against the person,
所謂競爭就是要么你站在他那邊,要么咱倆對著干,
so it's kind of the mindset that I am saying, you know you are with us or you are against us,
所以你的潛意識會告訴你
if you against us, we are going come and get you,
如果不是伙伴,我就要消滅你。
so it's that kind of competitive drive.
所以這還是一種無形的推動力吧。
But that also extends outside of the world... Yeah, you know a lot of people can take it that way.
這會不會同時影響到你在場外的生活?可以這么說,總有人會這么理解,
Sure, what I mean is it's kind of the philosophy that we can't please everybody.
當然,我想說,我所做的一切肯定不會讓每個人高興,誰都不行。
Did you try to please everyone?
你有試著去愉悅每個人嗎?
My father told me this at early age, you just need to be who you are, be the person that you are.
我父親在我小的時候就告訴我,就做你自己,
and feel comfortable with that, you love your family, and
并且要開心,要愛自己的家人,
enjoy what you do, try to be the best person you can.
享受你熱愛的職業,努力去做最好的那個。
You know, if you are the most perfect person on the earth,
再說了,就算你是世界上最完美的那個人,
there are still gonna be people who don't like you.
也會有人不喜歡你,
So This is how it is. No one can be perfect.
這就是生活。人無完人。
更多精彩內容請關注微信公眾號:籃球英文堂 新浪微博:籃球英文堂