It seems you have transformed yourself significantly during the past few years
近些年來,你似乎在改變自己,
as a person and a basketball player.
不管是私下的自己或是球場上的你,
Is that true?
是這樣的嗎?
Actually, no. I'm the same guy that I've always been.
實際上并不是的,我一直都沒變過,我還是我,
I think The only thing that differences have a lot of people to see who I am as a person more than just training all the time.
唯一不同的是,現在人們更關注我是一個怎樣的人,而不是始終刻苦訓練的那個科比,
I think, because people say, wow,
因為總有人會說,
you're different, but I'm the same person I've been for years.
我變了,但我還是從前的那個我。
What's the easiest misunderstanding from media or outside world?
你認為外界或媒體對你最大的誤會是什么?
Well, I think the easiest way that when they see me play,
嗯,那就算是當他們看我打球時,
you know, they usually think I’m that intense or you know I'm that serious all the time, but
會覺得我很嚴肅,
I'm completely not. You're not? No, not at all, I'm a total goofball.
其實一點也沒有啦!不是嗎?對,不是。我場下可搞笑著呢。
What are some of the fun that you're up to?
你都會怎么搞笑?
I'm kind of funny guy,
我是個搞笑且有趣的人,
not like professional comedian or anything, but I make people laugh.
但不像專業的喜劇演員那樣,但我也逗得人發笑。
You know, I love going to movies, I even like bungee jumping.
我愛去看個電影啊什么的,我還去蹦極呢。
Bungee jumping? Oh yeah. Do you do that? They have to have prepare an extra rope for you.
蹦極?當然啦。不是吧?那得再多綁條繩子才安全吧!
Sure, you don't want any accidents happening!
沒錯,但不想出現任何意外。
更多精彩內容請關注微信公眾號:籃球英文堂 新浪微博:籃球英文堂