This is precisely what we thought about: how you affect change and those people whom you change.
心中就有這個想法 你如何影響改變 那些被你改變的人
Will hopefully influence others and so on and so on. In many ways, the idea was taken from the film Pay it Forward.
希望能進一步影響其他人等等 從許多方面 此想法取自電影讓愛傳出去
What I want to do now is show you a quick excerpt just the coming soon of Pay it Forward.
我想插播一段片段 引出接下來的話題讓愛傳出去
For those of you who haven't seen it. Because in Pay it Forward.
為那些沒看過電影的同學 電影讓愛傳出去
They capture this very idea of human networks as exponential functions.
深刻地描述了 人類網絡是指數函數的觀點
What if the world is just a big disappointment? Unless you take the things that you don't like about this world.
如果世界只是個巨大的失望會怎樣? 除非你把在這世上討厭的事物
And you flip them upside down and you can start that today. That's me.
翻轉過來 你們可以從今天開始 這是我
And that's three people. And I'm going to help them.
這是另外三個人 我準備幫助他們
And they do it for three other people. And they do it for three more.
他們每人再幫助三個人 再每人幫助三個人
It has to be something really big. Something they can do by themselves.
但必須是很重大的幫助 他們無法自己做到的事
Lost your car.
車壞了?
That's a keen observation. I can help you.
很敏銳的觀察力 我能幫你