First I want to thank my parents, who I know are looking down on me right now. Great people.
首先我想感謝我的父母,我知道他們現在一定在看著我。他們很棒。
I've learned so much from them. They were wonderful in every regard. They are truly great parents.
我也從他們身上學到了很多很多。他們各方面都很出色。他們是很棒的父母。
I also want to thank my sisters, Marianne and Elizabeth who are here with us tonight.
同時我還要感謝我的姐妹們,瑪麗安和伊麗莎白,她們今晚和我們在一起。
And where are they? They're here someplace. They're very shy actually.
她們在哪里?她們在這里的某個地方,她們都很害羞。
And my brother Robert, my great friend. Where is Robert? Where is Robert?
還有我的兄弟羅伯特,我最好的朋友,他在什么地方?羅伯特在哪兒?
My brother Robert, and they should all be on this stage but that's okay.
我的兄弟羅伯特,他們本該都站在這個舞臺上,不過沒關系。
They're great. And also my late brother Fred, great guy. Fantastic guy. Fantastic family. I was very lucky.
他們都很棒。還有我過世的兄弟弗萊德,很棒的人。一個完美的人。很棒的家庭,我很幸運。
Great brothers, sisters, great, unbelievable parents.
優秀的兄弟、姐妹、還有父母。
To Melania and Don and Ivanka and Eric and Tiffany and Barron, I love you and I thank you, and especially for putting up with all of those hours. This was tough.
親愛的梅拉尼婭、丹、伊萬卡、艾瑞克、蒂凡尼還要巴倫,我愛你們,謝謝你們,尤其是感謝你們跟我一起投入了這么多時間和精力,這實在很難。
This was tough. This political stuff is nasty and it is tough.
這實在很難。政治是非常骯臟的,政治是非常艱險的。
So I want to thank my family very much. Really fantastic. Thank you all. Thank you all.
所以我非常感謝我的家人。真的很棒。感謝你們所有人!謝謝。
And Lara, unbelievable job. Unbelievable. Vanessa, thank you. Thank you very much. What a great group.
勞拉,做得很棒!很棒。瓦內薩,謝謝!非常感謝!多么棒的團隊呀!