Hi, everybody. Americans have been fighting for the idea that health care is a right
大家好。人們一直在為了醫療保健是權利
not a privilege since the second-to-last time the Cubs won the World Series.
而不是特權的目標而奮斗著。自從小熊隊倒數第二次贏得世界大賽冠軍開始就是這樣。
I'm not talking about the 2016 Cubs – I'm talking about the 1908 Cubs.
我說的不是2016年的小熊隊--我說的是1908年的小熊隊。
That's a really long time. And thanks to the efforts of so many of you, we did it.
這實在是個太長的時間了。多虧了你們中眾多人的努力,我們做到了。
Today, 20 million more American adults know the financial security of health insurance.
現在,2000多萬美國成年人感知到健康保險帶來的經濟安全。
On top of that, another three million more kids have coverage than when I took office.
最重要的是,自我就職以來,又有300多萬孩子得到了醫保覆蓋。
In fact, never in American history has the uninsured rate been lower than it is right now
事實上,美國歷史上未保險率從未比當下更低
and health care prices have been rising slower than they have in 50 years.
醫療保健的價格增長,也比在50年里的任何時候都要低。
If you haven't gotten covered yet, now's the time to do it.
如果你還沒有獲得覆蓋,現在是時候了。
It's open enrollment season.
現在是開放注冊的時候了。
That means you can go to HealthCare.gov and shop for insurance plans in a marketplace where insurers compete for your business.
這意味著你可以訪問HealthCare。gov,并在保險公司競爭的市場上購買醫療保險。
HealthCare.gov is faster and easier to use than ever before.
HealthCare。gov使用起來比以往更加快速,更加容易。
With a few clicks, you can start comparing plans to see which one is right for you and your family.
只需要點擊幾下,你就可以開始比較方案,來確定哪一個更加適合你和你的家人。