Suzanne: Pass me the packing tape. This box is ready to be sealed.
蘇珊娜:幫我拿一下包裝膠帶。這個盒子可以密封了。
George: Wait! You can’t just send our product like that. It needs to be protected so it won’t break in transit.
喬治:等一下!你不可以就這么發貨。發貨前需仔細包裝,那么運輸過程中物品才不易受到損害。
Suzanne: That doesn’t speak well for our product, does it?
蘇珊娜:這不會影響我們的產品,不是嗎?
George: It has nothing to do with the quality of our product. It’s all about the quality of the packing. Hand me some bubble wrap.
喬治:跟我們的產品質量沒有關系。這是包裝問題。把氣泡包裝給我。
Suzanne: Here.
蘇珊娜:給你。
George: See what I’m doing? I’m wrapping each product in two layers of bubble wrap, placing them in the box, and then filling in the gaps with packing peanuts. Got that?
喬治:看到我怎么做了吧?我將每件產品用兩層氣泡膜包裹,將產品放入箱子,之后再拿填充物把縫隙填滿。明白了嗎?
Suzanne: Fine, I’ll pack it the way you want it. What about these smaller products? You want them packed in a box?
蘇珊娜:知道了,我會按照你的方式來包裝。那這些小產品該怎么辦?將它們放入箱子?
George: No, the smaller products should be shipped in padded mailers like these.
喬治:不是的,小一點的產品用帶襯墊的包裹進行運輸。
Suzanne: Should I wrap the product in bubble wrap first?
蘇珊娜:需要先用氣泡膜包裝嗎?
George: No, these padded mailers should protect them from impact.
喬治:不用,襯墊的郵包可以避免產品受損。
Suzanne: Good. Let’s put on a label and be done with it.
蘇珊娜:好的。咱們給盒子貼上標簽,然后趕緊完工。
George: Hold on. These boxes and mailers need to be taped up so they don’t open during shipping. Make sure all openings are sealed.
喬治:等一下。這些箱子和信件需要用膠帶密封以保證運輸期間不會裂開。要確保所有的開口都是密封完好的。
Suzanne: Okay, now are we done?
蘇珊娜:好吧,現在可以了吧?
George: Sure, with this batch – just 64 more to go.
喬治:當然,打包完這一個,還有64個呢。
Suzanne: Uh!
蘇珊娜:嗷!
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載