To take me through the process, I am meeting Wilson Ao,
為了體驗一番,我要見見威爾森
who has worked here for the past 30 years.
他在這里工作了30年
You have to kneel down here. OK. You done? Yeah.
你要跪在這里。好的。跪好了嗎?是的
And then tell our god. Yeah. First of all, your name. Yeah.
然后告訴我們的神靈。好的。先說你的姓名。好的
All right, your date of birth. Yeah.
然后是你的生日。好的
And then the question. OK.
最后就是你的問題。好的
So this is going to be my secret.
所以這是我自己的秘密
You have no idea what I am asking.
不會讓你知道我要問什么的
Perfect. And this is the number I always like.
好極了。這數字是我一直都很喜歡的
That I like to hear. Number 17.
聽起來不錯。17號簽
Usually my numbered stick would be read by a fortune teller.
通常是要把簽條拿給算命先生看的
But this is Hong Kong, a city where tradition meets technology like nowhere else on earth.
但這里可是香港,這里傳統與科技的結合恐怕地球上無出其右
And my fortune is going to be told by a machine.
所以我的運勢將由一臺機器來講解
Is this it? This is the machine.
就是這個嗎?就是這臺機器
In the old days, if you wanted the answer, we have the deal, of course, we had the book,
在以前的話,如果你想知道答案,我們當然也有辦法,我們會看書
but now we use some new technology to help make life easier.
但現在我們用了點科技讓生活輕松一點
And your God does not mind?
你們的神靈也不介意嗎
No. All you have to do is touch a sensor. Press here. Really?
不會的,你只要碰一下那感應器就行了。按一下這里。不是吧
Yes, and the message pop... Yeah.
是的,結果出來了
So there it is. That is the answer to my question.
所以這就是我的問題的答案了
I would love to tell you what it says but it is a secret.
雖然我想告訴你上面說了什么,但這是我的秘密