With regard to the LGBT community fundamental --.
的態度 發生了根本的改觀 根本的
Now an absolute majority of the American people are fully supportive of extending all rights to the LGBT community.
現在 美國絕大多數人 都支持賦予LGBT群體所有的平等權利
Including the right to choose who they marry Eleven states have already moved on marriage equality.
包括選擇其婚姻對象 十一個州通過了婚姻平等法案
That's you! That's you! On immigration there is now overwhelming support among the American people.
這是你們 這是你們在行動 美國人現在對此是一邊倒的支持
To bring 11 million undocumented men, women and children out of the shadows, on the path to earn citizenship.
讓1100萬沒有得到法律認可的男人 女人和小孩 擺脫陰影 走上獲得公民權的道路
And that's all changed within the last four years We've ended the war in Iraq and we will end the war in Afghanistan.
這些變化都發生在最近四年 我們結束了伊拉克戰爭 我們也將結束阿富汗戰爭
And economically, we regained our footing Today, we're better positioned than any nation in the world.
而經濟上 我們重新站穩腳跟 如今 我們的位置比世界其它任何國家都要穩固
To lead the 21st century I love to hear people tell me -- now to use the vernacular --.
引領著二十一世紀的方向 我喜歡聽人告訴我 用時髦的話說
"China's going to eat our lunch" China's a great nation.
"中國將吃掉我們的午餐" 中國是個偉大的國家
And we should hope for the continued expansion but ladies and gentlemen.
我們當然希望看到中國的持續發展 但女士們 先生們
Their problems are immense and they lack much of what we have.
他們的問題很大 他們缺少我們所擁有的很多東西