Members of the class of 2013 university colleagues.
2013屆畢業生們 大學同事們
Family, friends and honored guests please join me in welcoming the 47th vice president of United States.
家人們 朋友們 嘉賓們 請和我一起歡迎第47任美國副總統
Joseph R. Biden, Jr. Thank you.
小約瑟夫.R.拜登 謝謝
Thank you, Provost Price Thank you very much.
謝謝普萊斯教務長 非常感謝
It's an honor to be with you today Thank you all. Please, please be seated.
很榮幸能和你們一同出席 謝謝所有人 請大家就坐
Madame President the last time I was in Franklin Field.
校長夫人 上次我來到富蘭克林球場
I was watching my oldest son before a crowd of hundreds.
還是觀看我大兒子的比賽 當時只有數百人
Play lightweight football against Harvard and I believe won.
觀看對陣哈佛的輕量級橄欖球比賽 我記得是贏了
And as I was saying to my co-honorees today this is a much cheaper way to get a degree, isn't it?.
我同今天與我一同獲此殊榮的人們說了 這種獲得學位的方式要輕松得多 不是嗎
Madame President Thank you.
校長夫人 謝謝
Thank you for the honor I don't know whether you --.
感謝這份榮譽 我不知道你們是否
I have the dubious distinction of not having -- well let me put it this way --.
我有一個不光彩的殊榮 也就是我沒有 這樣說吧