原味人文風情:
This isn't about being American.
這與身為美國人無關。
This isn't about being Asian.
這與身為亞洲人無關。
This isn't about being Indian, being Canadian, or about being British.
這與身為印度人、身為加拿大人,或身為英國人無關。
This is about being human.
這與身為人有關。
About being a voice...a voice...a voice...for those who cannot speak for themselves.
事關站出來發聲...站出來發聲...站出來發聲...為那些無法替自己說話的動物發聲。
My name is Marc Ching. I'm the founder of the Animal Hope and Wellness Foundation.
我的名字是 Marc Ching。我是動物希望及健康基金會的創辦人。
In the dog meat industry, this trade's built upon this belief that if you torture or abuse the animal, that it makes the meat taste better or that it gives health benefit to whoever eats it.
在狗肉產業中,這生意是建立在相信如果折磨或虐待動物,可以讓肉嘗起來更美味,或能給予任何吃狗肉的人健康益處。
Whether or not you think that it's something to be eaten or on the menu, cruelty, and torture and violence—it's wrong.
不論你是否認為牠是某種可以被食用或放在菜單上的東西,殘酷行為、折磨,還有暴力--這是錯的。
We are here asking you to stop the cruelty.
我們在此請求你們停止殘酷的行為。
Stop the beatings. Stop the burning.
停止毆打。停止燒灼。
Stop the hangings. Stop skinning them alive. Stop the stabbing.
停止絞死。停止活剝牠們的毛皮。停止戳刺。
Stop boiling them alive.
停止活生生烹煮牠們。
Stop the torture.
停止折磨。
Stop the torture. Stop the torture.
停止折磨。停止折磨。
Together, we can do this.
齊心協力,我們可以做到。
Stop... Stop... Stop... Stop... the violence.
停止...停止...停止...停止...暴力。
We can do this.
我們可以做到。
Together we can stop this brutal, barbaric practice.
齊心協力我們可以制止這殘忍、野蠻的行為。
Stop the torture...now.
停止折磨...就是現在。
Together, we can do this. We can do this.
齊心協力,我們可以做到。我們可以做到。
We can stop the violence.
我們可以制止暴力。
To stop it, share this video.
制止這一切,分享這影片。