地點:中央公園咖啡館
人物:茉莉,瑞秋,喬伊,羅斯,錢德勒
事件:瑞秋和羅斯為女兒愛瑪找到了新保姆,錢德勒、喬伊和羅斯都覺得新保姆漂亮,只有瑞秋不這么覺得。
Ross:Good news everyone, We finally found a nanny. This is Molly. Molly, Chandler, Joey.
羅斯:好消息 我們終于找到保姆了。這位是莫莉。莫莉 來見過錢德勒 喬伊。
Ross: Somebody's getting a little fussy.
羅斯:有人有點不高興哦。
Joey: You damn right I am, I've been waiting for a cookie for seven minutes.
喬伊:你說的沒錯,我就是不高興,我已經等餅干等了七分鐘了。
Rachel: Okay, you know what, I'm just gonna take her outside.
瑞秋:好了,我想我帶她出去好了。
Molly: No, you stay, I'll do it.
茉莉:不,你待著,讓我來吧。
Rachel: OK, thank you.
瑞秋:好的,謝謝你。
Molly: Nice to meet you guys.
茉莉:很高興見到你們。
Joey: Yeah, you too.
喬伊:是的,我們也很高興。
Rachel: Oh, wow, Molly is just great!
瑞秋:哦,哇,茉莉真的太棒了!
Ross: Yeah.
羅斯:是啊。
Chandler: Yes, bravo on the hot nanny.
錢德勒:是的,為辣保姆歡呼!
Rachel: What? You really think she's hot?
瑞秋:什么?你真覺得她很美?
Chandler: Are you kidding? If I wasn't married she'd be rejecting me right now.
錢德勒:你在開玩笑嗎?要是我未婚,現在你已經看到她在拒絕我了。
Rachel: And Joey?
瑞秋:喬伊覺得呢?
Joey: How do you think she's doing?
喬伊:你們覺得她怎么樣?
Rachel: Am I the only one who doesn't think that she's hot? Ross?
瑞秋:難道只有我一個人覺得她不怎么樣?羅斯呢?
Ross: Eh, I mean, I mean she's not unattractive, but hot? Eh...
羅斯:呃,我是說,我的意思是,她不是不吸引人,但是辣?還算不上。呃……
Rachel: Thank you!
瑞秋:謝謝!
Chandler: Now that Rachel's gone?
錢德勒:現在瑞秋走了?
Ross: So hot I cried myself to sleep last night.
羅斯:太辣了,昨晚我激動得哭著睡著了。