What if you are on a table with 20 people?
如果桌上有20個人的話會怎樣呢
20 people, then one by one, friends.
20個人,那就要一個個來了
Baijiu is generally brought out for formal occasions and celebrations.
通常白酒是用作正式場合和慶祝活動的
Cheers! Cheers!
干杯!干杯!
It is just as well because some of us are struggling to keep up.
這倒還好,因為我們中有人快跟不上了
OK? OK. Good man.
還行吧?還行。真漢子
When you are having business meetings, do you drink for a business meeting?
當你有生意會面時,你會為了生意喝酒嗎
Yes. Yes. How do you get any work done? OK, Ganbei.
會的。那你還怎么干活呢?好,干杯
In modern China, Baijiu is an essential part of business etiquette.
在當代中國,白酒是生意場上的必備禮儀
Once you are in a toasting round, it's tricky to get out.
一旦你加進了酒局,那可就難抽身而出了
It sounds like a drinking game.
這聽起來像是飲酒游戲
It is not actually a drinking game, it is drinking tradition.
這可不算飲酒游戲,這是飲酒傳統
If you want play some drinking games, five-ten now. This is drinking games.
真正的飲酒游戲應該是劃拳之類的。這才是飲酒游戲
Last time I played a drinking game I ended up naked.
上次我玩這種游戲就輸得一絲不掛
I think I better leave the Baijiu to the experts.
我覺得我還是讓行家來對付白酒吧
Happy New Year. Happy New Year.
新年快樂。新年快樂