But all of you should think you can change the world Because you can.
但所有人都應該堅信 你們能改變世界因為你們有能力
Your generation has the blessing of timing, and you know what they say timing is everything.
你們這一代人獲得了時機的青睞 有人說時機就是一切
Excuse me We live in a global community today.
對不起我們如今生活在一個全球化的世界
One that offers tremendous opportunities We can connect and communicate instantaneously with each other all over the world.
這個世界提供了大量的機會不管在世界什么地方 人和人之間都能夠即時通信
We know more about each other than at any time in history That knowledge can also bring conflict .
比起人類歷史以往任何時候 人之間的相互了解都更多了這種接觸可能會導致沖突
Between cultures, religions, even generations And these will become bigger and bigger issues.
出現在不同文化 不同宗教 甚至不同代人之間如果我們不認識到世界只有一個
If we don't all understand that we only have one world There really isn't anywhere else to go.
這個問題將變得越來越嚴重要知道 我們沒有別的地方可去
Life on earth is our only option, and it's a good one But we need to adapt and change.
生活在地球上是我們的唯一選擇 這個選擇也很棒但我們需要適應和改變
Environmentally, economically, and even socially if we're going to keep it viable.
環境上 經濟上 社會上都是如此這樣我們才能立足
Our world needs to evolve and you are the people who will lead the evolution.
世界需要演變而你們將是引領變革的一代
Your generation is moving and creating expectations and solutions at an increasingly accelerated speed.
你們這一代人正以不斷加快的速度前進并創造出新的希望和解決方案
Don't let up on that Get involved, form an opinion, and make a difference.
不要放松投身其中 提出見解 變革世界
You can, and I would challenge all of you you must for all of our sakes, whatever the pursuit.
你們可以的 我向你們所有人提出挑戰你們也必須這樣 不管你們追求的是什么