地點:莫妮卡和錢德勒的公寓客廳
人物:喬伊,莫妮卡,錢德勒,羅斯,瑞秋
事件:圣誕節,因為太想念莫妮卡,錢德勒辭掉了工作回到家中。
Joey: Hey, hey! Look at that, it's a Christmas miracle!
喬伊:嘿,嘿!看啊,這就叫做圣誕奇跡!
Monica: What are you doing here?
莫妮卡:你怎么會在這兒?
Chandler: I wanted to be with you. I missed you so much.
錢德勒:我想跟你在一起。我實在是太想你了。
Joey: Hey, hey, uh, who did you miss the most?
喬伊:嘿,嘿,呃,你最想誰啊?
Chandler: Monica.
錢德勒:莫妮卡
Joey: Got ya.
喬伊:我懂你。
Chandler: I never want to leave you again!
錢德勒:我再也不想離開你了。
Monica: But I thought if you left, you get fired.
莫妮卡:但是我以為你離開塔爾薩的話就會被解雇的。
Chandler: Turns out they can't fire me. Because I quit.
錢德勒:恰恰相反,他們不會解雇我。因為我辭職了。
Monica: What?
莫妮卡:什么?
Ross: What, you, you really quit your job?
羅斯:什么,你,你真的辭職了?
Chandler: Yeah! It's a stupid job, and I could not stand leaving you. And why should I be the only one who doesn't get to do what he really wants to do?
錢德勒:是啊!反正是個沒意思的工作,而且我忍受不了離開你的日子。為什么我要做唯一那個不能做自己喜歡的工作的人呢?
Rachel: What do you really want to do?
瑞秋:你真正想做的是什么呢?
Chandler: I have not thought this through!
錢德勒:我還沒想清楚!
Monica: Oh my god!
莫妮卡:我的天啊!
Chandler: I know. I, I should've talked to you first about it.
錢德勒:我知道,我,我應該先跟你商量的。
Monica: No, I think that this is what you wanna do, I think it's great!
莫妮卡:不啊,這是你真心想做的事,我覺得很好。