時間:00:23:00—00:24:36
地點:醫院待產室
人物:瑞秋,羅斯,珍妮絲,護士,錫德
事件:瑞秋所在的待產室迎來第五個孕婦,而這個人竟然是錢德勒的前女友珍妮絲。
Nurse: This room's available.
護士:這里有空床。
Rachel: Okay! Okay wait! You listen to me! You listen to me! Since I have been waiting four women, that's four, one higher than the number of centimeters that I am dilated, have come and gone with their babies! I'm next! It's my turn! It's only fair! And if you bring in one woman and she has her baby before me I'm going to sue you! Not this hospital, I'm going to sue you! And my husband he's a lawyer!
瑞秋:好,先等一下!你聽我說!你聽我說,我在這里等待的過程中,先后已經有4個女人進來然后被推出去生孩子了——四個,比我張開的數字還多一個。我是下一個!該輪到我了!那樣才公平!如果你再帶一個比我先生的女人進來,我就要告你!不是這家醫院,而是要告你!我老公可是個律師!
Ross: Uh Rach…
羅斯:啊,瑞……
Rachel: Go get back on that case honey!
瑞秋:你別管這件事,親愛的!
Nurse: I don't think the next patient is very far along.
護士:我覺得下一個孕婦不會很快的。
Rachel: Okay, well then bring her in.
瑞秋:那好,讓她進來吧。
Woman: Oh… my… God! I… can't… believe this!
孕婦:哦……我的……天啊!我……真不敢……相信啊!
Ross: And yet somehow it's true!
羅斯:但是事實就是如此!
Janice: I mean this is so great! We're gonna be baby buddies!
珍妮絲:我是說這真的太棒了!我們現在就可以指腹為婚哦!
Ross: Squeeze your legs together and cover the baby's ears!
羅斯:快把腿合緊,把寶寶的耳朵堵上。
Sid: Hi sweetie!
錫西德:嗨,親愛的!
Janice: Hi sweetheart! This is my husband Sid. I don't think you've met him. Ross, Rachel, this is Sid. I nabbed him a year ago at the dermatologist's office. Thank God for adult acne huh?
珍妮絲:嗨,親愛的!這是我老公錫德。你們沒見過他吧。羅斯,瑞秋,這是錫德。一年前我在皮膚科診室遇到的他。幸虧我長了那些成人痤瘡呢!