Happy birthday!
生日快樂!
Look at them all in those jackets!
看他們都穿著這外套!
How did you do it?
你是怎么計劃的?
Spending all that money! Oh!
花了那么多錢…
Terrible. That's it. We're taking you out the back way.Look at those kids!
真是的…我們等下帶你從那邊出去。看這些孩子。
You kids are...You're a riot....and we are so delighted...to have you as part of our family and be part of yours.
你們…你真是有鬼主意。我們非常歡迎你來到這個大家庭。
And...Family? I've fought with every one of these kids!
大家庭?我可以和他們每人打一架。
That's family!
這就是一家人嘛!
Don't forget to make a wish. -Let's see if I can get it, Melissa.
別忘了許愿。-看我能不能一口吹滅,Melissa。
This old geezer...Okay, kid. You got it.
來,吹吧。
That is really nice.
很好。
Bill, we wrote a...I wrote a song for you.
Bill,我給你寫了一首歌。
Oh, my God.
哦,天吶。
I just try to play a straight game, and in New York that's very...almost impossible.
我只想很坦誠的去做事…但這在紐約幾乎是不可能的。
To be honest and straight in New York, that's like Don Quixote fighting windmills.
在紐約保持著一種誠實和坦誠的態(tài)度…真的挺難的,就像是堂吉訶德對抗風車一樣。
Ooh, hoo. Shut up, Cunningham.
哦,我該閉嘴了。
Let's get this thing on the road and get up and work.
拿起相機,到街上去工作吧!
All right, turn off the cameras. We've had enough of this.
關上攝像機,我們就拍到這里了。