I should say, before getting to this,
我事先聲明,我要說的,
something about sexual intercourse, although I may not have time.
是關于做愛的事情,但我的時間可能不太夠。
And so, if you would like me to -- yes, you would? OK.
所以,如果你們想讓我說的話——什么?你們很想聽?好吧。
There are studies done on the frequency with which individuals engage in the conjugal act,
有人做過關于人做愛頻率的研究,
as broken down by male, female; introvert, extrovert.
分類標準有男性、女性、內向者、外向者。
So I ask you: How many times per minute -- oh, I'm sorry, that was a rat study --
我想問大家:每分鐘做多少次——哦,對不起,每分鐘多少次,說的是老鼠——
How many times per month do introverted men engage in the act? 3.0.
內向的男性每個月有多少次性行為?3.0次。
Extroverted men? More or less? Yes, more.
外向的男性呢?更多還是更少?沒錯,更多。
5.5 -- almost twice as much.
5.5次,差不多是2倍。
Introverted women: 3.1. Extroverted women?
內向的女性:3.1次。外向的女性呢?
Frankly, speaking as an introverted male, which I will explain later -- they are heroic. 7.5.
老實說,作為一個內向的男性--關于這一點我稍后會解釋--我覺得她們太厲害了。7.5次。
They not only handle all the male extroverts, they pick up a few introverts as well.
她們不但搞定了所有外向的男人,還順便挑了幾個內向的。