October 20
10月20日
Read it!
讀讀看!
Rob wants to buy a new armchair.
羅柏想要買一張新的單人扶手椅。
So Fun Sofas sells all kinds of furniture.
"玩沙發"店販賣各式各樣的家具。
They have tables, sofas and different sets of chairs.
他們有餐桌、沙發和不同的椅子套組。
Abby is looking at a furniture magazine.
雅碧正在看一本家具雜志,
She hasn't been sleeping well and needs a new bed.
她最近一直睡不好,需要找一張新床。
She can go with Rob to the furniture store.
她可以和羅柏一起去家具行,
What else will Abby buy?
雅碧還會買什么呢?
Conversation A
會話A
Susie, do you know a good place to buy furniture?
蘇希,妳知道哪里不錯,可以買家具嗎?
Sure! There's a store called So Fun Sofas.
當然知道!有一家店叫做"玩沙發",
I bought a sofa there a few months ago.
我幾個月前在那里買了一張沙發。
Oh! Are their prices good?
哦!他們的價格便宜嗎?
They're OK. What do you want to buy?
還不錯。你想買什么?
My armchair broke, and I want to get another one.
我的單人扶手椅壞了,我想再買一張。
You can buy one at So Fun Sofas.
你可以到"玩沙發"去買一張,
They have all kinds of furniture.
他們有各式各樣的家具。
Great. Thanks, Susie.
太好了。蘇希,謝了。
Conversation B
會話B
What are you doing, Abby?
雅碧,妳在做什么?
I'm looking at a furniture magazine.
我在看一本家具雜志。
Oh, why?
哦,為什么?
I haven't been sleeping well recently.
我最近都一直睡不好。
How is looking at a magazine going to help?
這樣看雜志有什么幫助嗎?
I think my bed is the problem.
我認為問題出在我的床。
It's old and really uncomfortable.
我的床很舊,睡起來很不舒服。
Maybe you should get a new one.
也許妳該買一張新床。
Rob is going to So Fun Sofas during lunch.
羅柏要利用午餐時間去"玩沙發"。
Great! Maybe I can go with him!
太好了!也許我可以和他一起去!
Conversation C
會話C
Did Rob find a new armchair at the furniture store, Abby?
雅碧,羅柏在家具行有找到新的扶手椅嗎?
He did! He got it for a good price, too.
有!而且還用很劃算的價錢買了呢。
Good. And you found a new bed?
真好。那妳呢?妳找到新的床了嗎?
Yes! And I also bought a table and a set of chairs.
有!我還買了一張餐桌和一組椅子。
Wow! You bought a lot.
哇!妳買了好多。
I know. I spent a lot of money.
是啊。我花了很多錢,
But the store delivers everything for free.
可是那家店可以免費運送。
As long as you sleep like a baby tonight, it's worth it!
只要妳今天晚上睡得跟寶寶一樣香甜,那就值得了!