Luckily, to help make sense of the bewildering numbers and lights,
幸運如斯,為求親身感受繚亂的數字和燈光
I have got some help from a seasoned bidder.
有位經驗豐富的競買人施我予援手
This is Mr Xiang. Mr Xiang, hello.
這是向先生,向先生您好
He's kind of adopted me. He's been training me how to do it. Unwisely lent me his credit card.
他算是接受了我,教我怎么用這套系統,把信用卡借給我,這可算不上明智
Mr Chiang is buying a variety of roses for his store in Beijing.
向先生正為他北京的店鋪準備各種玫瑰花
What do you think? OK? Anything?
你覺得怎么樣?行不行?隨便么?
Only on number one? All right.
只按1號鍵,好吧
I got one, quite a lot of money.
我買到了一份,好多錢啊
It appears I have just bought Mr Xiang 200 Carola roses and 10p each.
我貌似替向先生買到了200支卡羅拉玫瑰,每支10便士
We are going to have to walk home at this rate, all the way back to the UK.
照這個花錢速度,我們得走路回家,一路走回英國了
It's so quick! They are quick, these guys!
這速度太快了!這些家伙動作真是麻利!
At peak times, like the run-up to the New Year, 5 million flowers can be sold here every day.
在新年前夕這樣的高峰時段,每天有500萬支花售出
That is over 3,000 every minutes.
每分鐘銷量超過3000支
I got 100 and 0.8, is that good one?
我買了100支,每支0.8便士,算不算好價錢
Very good. Very good? That was...
很不錯了。非常好?那是
I could come and work for you, Mr Xiang. You would have no money!
我可以替你干活啦,向先生,你的錢會被我用光的