My first priority is fire.Once warm, I can explore the building.
頭等要事就是生火 只要暖和過來 我就能檢查一下這房子
Okay, feel a bit more human with that.
這樣總算有點人氣了
And it's got dark fast,and this part of the Rockies sees massive temperature changes.
天很快就黑了 在落基山脈這片地區晝夜溫差極大
Now, this is very welcome.
火是非常有用的
Well, you know, if I make some sort of torch,and this derelict building works out,
要是我再做個火把什么的 檢查一下這座廢棄的建筑
no reason why I can't make shelter in there.
我就能在這里過一夜了
A live aspen branch is perfect for my torch,as the green wood won't burn.
新鮮的白楊樹枝很適合做火把 因為生材無法燃燒
Now all I need do is split the top of this.one way and then the other,
我要做的就是把頂部劈開 使之成呈十字型
and then you get four prongs like that,and just stuff it with loads of dead twigs.
然后就有四個這樣的尖頭 塞一些枯木枝 進去
Jam a bit of this pine resin in as well.It's gonna help it burn.
加一點松木樹脂 使它燒得更旺
Okay. Let's go and have a look in this place.
好了 我們去看看這個地方
As I start the search,I hear the sound of distant thunder.There's a storm on the way.
當我正要開始檢查時 遠方傳來隆隆的雷聲 暴風雨就要來了
Man, look at that wind suddenly coming in.
瞧 突然起風了
But the storm is not my only problem.
但風暴還不是我唯一的麻煩
Well, that those are bear-claw marks.
看這個 這些是熊的爪印
And you can see it's just been ripping down there Probably bears that have been trashing all of this.
墻上的皮都給抓掉了 也許熊正是這房子破爛不堪的主兇