Get back up into that loft.With bears in neighborhood,cooking in camp is risky.
現在回閣樓 熊在附近出沒時 做飯是很危險的
Their sense of smell is seven times stronger than a bloodhound,
熊的嗅覺比獵犬還敏感七倍
and they can follow the scent of a rotting carcass for more than two miles.
它們在2英里以外 就能嗅到腐爛尸體的氣味
Okay.I can hear a noise below.
點著了 我聽見下面有動靜
In a situation like this, you can't afford to take any chances.
在這種情況下 可疏忽不得
I need to check it out.
我要去查看一下
Something just came through the window downstairs.
有什么東西剛從樓下的窗戶進來了
All of those tin cans have gone. Below, below, in the corner!It's only a raccoon.
所有的煙囪 都倒了 看下面 在角落里 只是一只浣熊
The noise and the torch drive him back out,but he's triggered my warning system.
火把和聲音把它趕了出去 但它觸發了我的警報系統
I need to get down there to reset it.
我需要下去重置警報系統
Hang on, that's on fire down there.
等下 下面起火了
With the fire extinguished, I reset the trip wire and get back up into the rafters.
滅火后 我重置了絆索 重新回到橫梁上
Here, let me pass you that.You got it?You can hand me that.
給 拿住這個 抓住了嗎 可以給我了
Fire and a raccoon.Get back to sleep again.Easier said than done.
起火和一只浣熊 回去 繼續睡覺 說著容易 做起來難啊