October 13
10月13日
Read it!
讀讀看!
Susie is excited about the concert.
蘇希對于參加音樂會深感興奮,
They have front row tickets.
他們有前排的票。
Taylor sent a message to Susie.
泰樂發送一則簡訊給蘇希,
She will arrive in 30 minutes.
她會在三十分鐘內抵達。
The next day, Susie and Taylor talk about the concert.
第二天,蘇希和泰樂談論那場音樂會。
Susie cheered a lot for the band.
蘇希不斷為那個樂團喝彩,
Susie likes them a lot.
她很喜歡他們,
She even has their latest album.
甚至還有他們最新的專輯。
The band liked the audience a lot, too.
那個樂團也很喜歡這里的觀眾。
Conversation A
會話A
Alex, I'm so excited! This will be a great concert.
亞力克斯,我好興奮!這一定會是一場很棒的音樂會。
I can't wait to go inside.
我等不及要進去了,
We have front row seats.
我們的座位在前排。
There are a lot of people here.
有好多人來。
Look, there are only two more people in front of us.
看,我們前面只有兩個人而已。
Good.
很好。
Taylor just sent me a message.
泰樂剛發了個簡訊給我。
What did she say?
她說什么?
She is late. She will arrive in 30 minutes.
她遲到了, 她會在三十分鐘后抵達。
Conversation B
會話B
That was a great concert.
那場音樂會真棒。
It was! We had really good seats.
沒錯!我們的座位非常好。
The program was great.
節目很棒,
The band played all my favorite songs.
樂團演奏了所有我最喜歡的歌曲。
Yes. We knew every song.
是啊,我們每一首歌都很熟,
It was great.
真是太棒了。
I bought their latest album after the concert.
我在音樂會結束后買了他們最新的專輯,
I listened to it on my way to work today.
今天上班途中我就聽著那張專輯。
Me, too!
我也是!
It was so much fun to go together.
一起去聽音樂會真好玩。
Conversation C
會話C
You're a big fan of the band.
妳是那個樂團的超級樂迷。
I am. I cheered really loud.
沒錯,我喝彩得很大聲。
I did, too.
我也是。
I have all of their old albums, too.
我也有他們以前所有的專輯。
Can I borrow some from you?
我可以跟妳借幾張嗎?
Sure. I can bring them to work tomorrow.
沒問題,我明天帶過來。
Thanks.
謝了。
I want to go to their concert again.
我想再去聽他們的音樂會。
Maybe they'll play here again.
說不定他們會再來這里演出,
They liked the audience a lot.
他們很喜歡這里的觀眾。