Just you.
只拍你。
Not this. Not Andy.
這個不行,不要拍安迪這張。
Why not? -Because not.
為什么不行?-就是不行。
What do you mean you can't photograph Andy Warhol?
你為什么說你不能拍安迪·沃霍爾?
Who are you kidding? -What do you mean? -That's what he was all about.
開什么玩笑?-你什么意思?-這就是他。
What? -Being photographed.
什么?-他被你偷拍了。
I just sold two to China.
我剛剛賣到中國兩張照片。
This is, uh, Bernstein, and he lived here in Carnegie Hall.
這個是…伯恩斯坦,他曾經在這兒Carnegie Hall住過。
June Carter. See, this is, uh...You know who she is.
June Carter??矗@是…你應該知道她是誰…
Oh, Tilda Swinton? -Yes! -Tilda Swinton. -Swinton.
哦,蒂爾達·斯文頓?-是的!-蒂爾達·斯文頓…-斯文頓。
Isn't that nice? Mm-hmm.
嗯…這個不錯吧?
I was here 60 years.I'm...I'm really a, uh, a legend now.
我在這兒待了六十年。我現在…大概可以算是一個傳奇了。
A legend or a fixture?
傳奇還是古董?
Well, I'm both, you know what I mean?
我想大概都算吧…你明白的。
Does Bill live next door?
Bill住在你隔壁么?
He's down on the corner.
他住在樓的那一角。
He's got a tiny little place, yeah.
他的那個小房間…
It's nothing.
這沒什么。
By the way, this is Lesley Vinson, and Lesley was the art director of Details Magazine.
順便說一句,這個是Lesley Vinson,Lesley是Details雜志的藝術總監。(譯者注:Details雜志是Gay大熱雜志之一)
The original Details with Annie Flanders.
現在的Details雜志是Annie Flanders的。(譯者注:Annie Flanders是Details雜志的創始人)
We worked well together.
我們曾一起工作的非常愉快。
She took me on and didn't mind how many changes I made...or how many pictures I wanted to put in.
她堅持與我合作,無論我的稿子要改多少遍或是我要加進去多少照片。
The most extraordinary art director.
她是個很不尋常的藝術總監。
Incredible. Um...The love of Bill's life, I think.
令人難以置信的才華,我覺得…她是Bill的一生所愛。
Details got started on the ides of March 1982.
Details雜志1982年3月開始做"新娘"這個欄目。
The reason I remember that date...was it was the date that the SoHo News went out of business.
我之所以記得這個日期,那也是SoHo News破產的日子。
The vision that I had for Details was really a continuation...of what I had been doing at SoHo News, discovering people and giving them their first opportunity to be in print.
我在Details雜志做的事情大概是我原來在SoHo News做的事情的一種延續,發現一些有趣的人,并第一時間給他們機會把作品出版出來。
The reason Annie founded the magazine was to give a platform...to the downtown, independent, small designers,
Annie創辦Details雜志的原因之一,是提供一個平臺給那些城市中的一些獨立的、不出名的設計師
who no one else would pay attention to until they were successful...and then steal them from Annie.
提供一個平臺她把機會給那些在出名以前大雜志連看都不會看的設計師。這些人出名后,大雜志便會從Annie這里把他們搶走。
Oh, Annie was the Earth mother of downtown.
哦,Annie簡直是那些小設計師的恩人。
I don't know if that's what you called it. Oh, definitely.
我不知道你會不會那么叫她,不過她真的是。