Thank you.Thank you very much.I live in new york.I got gresh haircut.New york.
謝謝 非常感謝 我住在紐約 剛剪了個頭發 紐約
Fresh haircut before the show,before I left.
上節目前剪了個頭發 我離開之前
I said to the barber,somewhere between a new jersey wedding D.J and department of homeland security.
我跟理發師說 介于新澤西州婚禮DJ 和國土安全部官員的發型
I'll be honest with you.He nailed it.He did a great job.
我說實話 他搞定了他做得很好
So I want you to be entertained but I want you to feel safe.
我想讓你們開心 也想讓你們安全
Safety is my priority up here.
安全是我的第一要務
As a volunteer firefighter,I see a lot of things that are unsafe in society.
作為一個志愿消防隊員 我在社會上看到了很多不安全的事
I see this father walking around with a baby in pouch attached to the front of his body,
我看著一位父親走來走去 他的身前掛著一個育兒袋
which is so cocky.which says,look,I get women pregnant,I make them have the baby,then I wear the women as jewelry.
這太炫耀了 意思是 瞧 我讓女人懷孕了 我讓她生下孩子 我把孩子當首飾一樣戴
I say sir,please remove the baby.That's not safe.I'm a volunteer firefighter.
我說先生 請放下孩子 這不安全 我是志愿消防隊員
You know,he said to me,I'm an actual firefighter.why don't you get out of my face?
他對我說 我是個真正的消防隊員 你別煩我了行嗎
I said maybe you don't hear what I said,bro.volunteer firefighter.
我說也許你沒聽到我說的話 哥們 志愿消防隊員
That means I could do your entire job in my spare time.Thank you.
那就是說我業余時間里 能做你的所有工作 謝謝
Then I stopped,dropped and rolled my way out of the conversation.
然后我停了下來 不再跟他繼續交談
Proving that I'm a volunteer firefighter.
證明我是個志愿消防隊員
I fly a lot.I don't mind if it's first class on the plane.
我經常坐飛機 我不介意坐的是不是頭等艙
I don't want to have to walk through it to get to my seat.I sit in zone three.
我不想走過頭等艙 才能到達我的位置 因為我坐在第三區
And when I walk through first class,I see a lot of things that make me angry.
我走過頭等艙時 我看到了很多 讓我憤怒的事情
They have a lot of extra leg room.eating a five course meal.
他們的腿部空間大得多 吃著五道菜的正餐
Drinking mimosas.I'm not on the plane yet.That's disrespect.
喝著含羞草酒 我還沒上飛機呢 這很不尊重