And there's a movie,called "13 inches or don't even show up"
有一部電影 叫做《要么13英寸 要么別出現》
And I don't know what that is in centimeters for the canadians,but that's a lot,that's a lot of penis.
我不知道那換算成加拿大的厘米是多少 但是那對老二來說很長了
I mean,that's a lot.No negotiation either.Like no,six inches but he owns a boat.Nothing like that.
我是說 那很長了 沒得商量 比如說他只有6英寸 但他有一條船 不是那樣的
I mean,like that's a lot.Let me put 13 inches in perspective,okay?
我是說 那很長 我來舉個例子吧
If that penis was snow,it would close the school for a week.
如果丁丁長度是降雪量 學校一周都沒法上課了
That's a lot.There we go.Slam!what do you think?
很長 瞧瞧 大滿貫 你覺得呢
yeah,all right,all right.Okay.Are you happy now?I'm good.
好 好 好的 你現在滿意了嗎 還行
you just got me to high-five that terrific image.all right.
你剛讓我為那幅超棒的圖 擊掌了 好吧
The movie "Train wreck",this is going to be a big movie.I can sense it.
《火車出軌》那部電影 會成為大片的 我能感受到
Ok,this is Amy Schumer.Amy Schumer is so funny,she is the best.
演員有艾米·舒默 艾米·舒默超搞笑 她最棒了
And it's her movie,with Judd Apatow,is the Director.And I have the smallest of small parts.
這是她的電影 賈德·阿帕圖是導演 我扮演了一個小角色
Right,but sometimes those parts are small.
對 但有時候那些角色 很小
But sometimes those parts are cut out.Yeah.But what part do you play?
但有時那些角色被剪了 是啊 你扮演的是什么
I play,I guess you can say,a vagrant drug addict homeless man.and I showed up as myself.
我扮演的是 我想你能說是 一個無業吸毒者流浪漢 我扮演的就是自己
You know,I play like a street character that lives near amy.I'm kind of like,you know,her buddy.
我扮演的是艾米家附近的一個街頭小混混 我是她的哥們
Great,let's take a look at this scene from "Train wreck" .
真棒 來看看《火車出軌》的片段