Lesson 2 Sports
第二課 運動
September 3
9月3日
Let's Learn Taekwondo!
學跆拳道!
Read it!
讀讀看!
Tyler teaches taekwondo.
泰勒教導跆拳道,
He tells Rob about the sport.
他向羅柏介紹這門運動。
It is used only for defense.
這種運動只用于防衛,
It is not for attacking people.
而不是用來攻擊別人。
Tyler's students stretch at the beginning of class.
泰勒的學生在課堂一開始都會先做伸展動作,
They also train hard and must learn each move correctly.
他們也努力訓練,而且必須正確學習每個動作。
Students learn discipline, too.
學生也要學習紀律,
Rob and Tyler bow at the end of the interview.
羅柏與泰勒在訪談結束后互相鞠躬。
Conversation A
會話A
Today we have a special guest.
今天我們有一位特別來賓,
His name is Tyler Taekwondo. Welcome!
他是泰勒.跆拳道先生。歡迎!
Thank you, Rob. I am glad to be here.
謝謝你,羅柏, 我很高興能夠到這里來。
Tyler, you teach taekwondo.
泰勒,你教導跆拳道。
Can you show us some moves today?
你今天可以向我們示范一些動作嗎?
Well, let's talk first. Taekwondo is only for defense.
這個嘛,我們先來談談好了。跆拳道只供防衛用。
Oh, so taekwondo is not for attacking.
哦,所以跆拳道不是用來攻擊的。
Right.
沒錯。
Can you tell us about your students? How do they train?
你可以跟我們談談你的學生嗎?他們是怎么訓練的?
Conversation B
會話B
Students must stretch at the beginning of each class.
學生在每堂課一開始都必須做伸展動作,
Then they practice their moves.
然后再練習各種動作。
When you say moves, do you mean different kicks and hits?
你說的各種動作,是指不同的踢腿和擊打動作嗎?
That's right, Rob. Learning different moves can be fun!
沒錯,羅柏。學習不同的動作可以是很好玩的事情!
But students also learn discipline.
可是學生也要學習紀律。
How do they learn discipline, Tyler?
泰勒,他們怎么學習紀律呢?
My students must learn a move correctly.
我的學生必須先把一個動作學正確,
Then they can learn new moves.
才能再學新的動作。
Conversation C
會話C
How do your students learn a new move?
你的學生怎么學新動作?
First, I show them the new move.
首先,我會示范給他們看,
Then they do it after me.
接著他們再跟著做。
Can you teach me something here on the show?
你可以在節目上教我一點嗎?
Sure, bowing is the first move students learn.
沒問題。鞠躬是學生學習的第一個動作,
I can show you.
我可以示范給你看。
Put your arms at your sides and bow!
把雙臂垂在身側,然后鞠躬!
I can do that! Thanks, Tyler!
這我會做!泰勒,謝了!