September 2
9月2日
Read it!
讀讀看!
Alex and Abby go to buy office supplies.
亞力克斯和雅碧去買辦公室文具。
Abby's list is long.
雅碧的購物清單很長,
They need glue.
他們需要膠水,
They also need notepads and paper for the copy machine.
也需要便條簿和復印機的紙。
Alex will put them in the cart.
亞力克斯會把這些東西放在推車里,
Boxes of paper are heavy.
一箱箱的紙很重。
Grace also did some shopping.
葛蕾絲也去購物,
She bought all her supplies and textbooks.
她買了她需要的所有文具用品和課本。
Conversation A
會話A
What are you doing, Abby?
雅碧,妳在做什么?
I'm checking the office supplies.
我在檢查辦公室文具,
I need to go to the office supply store.
我需要去文具用品店。
We need printer paper.
我們需要打印紙。
I know. We also need rubber bands.
我知道。我們也需要橡皮筋,
And we need more of those big yellow notepads.
還需要更多那種黃色的大便條簿。
I know. We use a lot of them.
是啊,便條簿的用量很大。
Do we need paper for the copy machine, too?
我們是不是也需要影印紙?
Yes! I almost forgot about that!
沒錯!我差點忘了!
Conversation B
會話B
Thanks for coming with me, Alex.
亞力克斯,謝謝你和我一起來。
You're welcome, Abby.
不客氣,雅碧,
What's on your list?
妳的清單上有哪些東西?
We need printer paper and copy machine paper.
我們需要打印紙和影印紙。
I'll get those and put them in the cart.
我去拿,然后把紙放在推車里,
Boxes of paper are heavy.
因為一箱箱的紙很重。
We also need large and small envelopes.
我們也需要大信封和小信封,
We need rubber bands, big yellow notepads and some glue, too.
還需要橡皮筋、黃色便條簿和一些膠水。
You do have a long list!
妳的清單可真長呢!
Conversation C
會話C
Did you finish shopping for school, Grace?
葛蕾絲,妳上學需要的東西都買好了嗎?
Yes. I bought all my textbooks yesterday.
買好了,我昨天買了所有的課本。
That's good.
那很好啊。
They were expensive!
課本好貴!
Each book cost more than $80!
每一本的價格都超過八十美元!
Wow. You spent a lot of money on books.
哇,妳花了好多錢買書。
I spent a lot on supplies, too.
我也花了很多錢買文具用品,
I don't have any money left.
我已經沒剩什么錢了。
Then you may need to keep working here!
那妳可能必須繼續在這里工作!
I may! We'll see after I get my school schedule!
我說不定會!等我拿到課表之后再看看吧!